Eat a complete protein at every meal.
Proteins are part of every cell, tissue, and organ in our bodies. These body proteins are constantly being broken down and replaced. The protein in the foods we eat is digested into amino acids that are later used to replace these proteins in our bodies
Eggs are a nutrient powerhouse providing the body with protein, good fats, lecithin, B group vitamins and zinc.
spend an extra $3 for pasture-fed and certified organic eggs.
Try these yummy Zucchini & Corn fritters:
- 1 zucchini, grated,
- 1 corncob, (kernels only)
- 2 eggs, 2 tbsp natural yoghurt,
- ½ tsp turmeric,
- ½ chilli flakes,
- Himalayan sea salt, to taste,
- ¼ cup spelt flour,
- ¼ cup almond meal,
- coconut oil for pan-frying.
- Whisk eggs and flour then mix all ingredients together.
- Fry in coconut oil. I serve mine with avocado and salad.